Terakhir kali saya mengalami momen seperti ini (rahasia;)), saya mellow habis2an. Tapi kali ini tidak. Jadi, saya sedang ingin bertepuk-tangan untuk diri saya sendiri. No longer wondering on 'so what about me?'.
I guess you really can't predict your future. So all you have to do is be brave, start to jump on it, swim on it and don't make a fuss over it. Sometimes, you don't need to think, you just need to do it. Cause if you don't start doing it now, you have to do it some other time anyway.
"Don't waste your time!" that's what my boss always teach me. "I only have 24hour just like any other people!" quoting one of my super friend.
Yes, I guess time is precious. So when all I have left is time, I better start using it wisely.
(Dear God, this is my first day of coming back. Thanks for not giving me a break.)
7.1.10
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

2 komentar:
laikdis lah!
yuhuuuu ta.... i'm coming....
tenang ta kalo mo berenang kuajarin kok:p
Posting Komentar