The most annoying part about living is that human being learns best from their mistake. At least, it's annoying for me. I mean, come on, mistake is like the worst thing to do. It causes pain, loss, headache, sometimes it would sit there in your head for loooooong time not knowing how to get rid of it.
I didn't say that I'm perfect. Oh yeah, I made lots of it. Its just that when you grow older, you should know how to avoid it. Therefore, I tend to make plans, and plans, and plans to avoid future mistake. (Well, hello, I am trained in a field that demand 'no mistake') Sometimes i would be so sick of making lots of plan because things could be so tricky. But still, I hate making mistake.
So, when you finally made intolerable mistake, you better curse Einstein for not inventing time skipping machine once he discovered the time relativity or regret that you are not living in Michael Newman's world.
...
You know what? I kind of feel that my life turns to be like what's on the movie (and even sinetron *sigh) lately. But then, I would reject if there's anyone willing to make the script of it. Well, you know, it's gonna be so hard for them to get a cast who handle things as cool as i am. Hehehe
26.5.10
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

3 komentar:
hoo..
guayaaaaamuuuuuu Jennnngggggg =))
huehehehe...iki daktulis ketoke bar tragedi 'pesen atap' kie...
Posting Komentar