9.7.09

catatan ketinggalan : efisiensi

Guru saya memang benar-benar pakar efisiensi. Benar-benar hal penting yang harus saya pelajari! Tapi ke-efisiensi-annya kali ini benar-benar membuat saya gemas.

Pembicaraannya kurang lebih seperti ini.
+ Did you go to see Maternich chapel?
++ No.
+ Too bad. That's my favourite.
++ You didn't tell me. I didn't have enough time. I have to blablabla this and blablabla that. And I have to travel 60km to go there only to see a small building. Blablabla..dst.

Saya ingin berteriak. Aaaargh... booossss, do not ever see an architecture object by its quantity, especially when it comes about Zumthor's Maternich! It's the one that you must touch the texture yourself to be able to feel the space, then you'll see how genius this man are. I'm dying to feel it by myself.

Tapi, mungkin ya, memang saya ditakdirkan untuk melihatnya lebih dulu dari Anda sih...:p

Tidak ada komentar: