15.11.09

healthy saturday

Sunny Saturday. Another weekend, just an ordinary holiday. But wait, it's never a common ordinary when it comes about living in Ubud. You'll meet people doing things. And just to see whatever different from your daily life is exciting.

Like this day. Coincidentally met Ina during breakfast, me and Vebri decided to check the Organic Market at Piza Bagus with her. I've heard this market before but never went there since my Saturday morning was usually filled with laziness (if i wasn't somewhere out of Ubud).

Quite a small place, only several vendor's selling but still an amazing experience. They sold all about organic stuff. Ready to eat food, raw food, plants, soap, detergent, etc.

Beside that spinach quiche planned as a gift for Tyas, I myself found all kind of spreads (ahaha looks like heaven to me^^). All kind of material was there, mango, strawberry (and all kind of berries!), pineapple jam, what-is-this-fruit spread, i've-never-heard-this-fruit spread, sounds-like-imported-from-north-pole spread, quite-a-strange-mix spread, you name it! I actually wanted to try all that with my morning bread, but the price was (oh my god) so expensive (Why do organic stuff is always expensive?). So i finally picked a bottle of peanut butter (oh yeah, so readable of me) to go with honey on my sandwich breakfast. It's packed on the big jar, big enough to cover one month of my personal supply. The seller said it'll only last for two weeks unless i put in on fridge. Aaaaa :'( I don't have fridge. Currently looking for someone who want to share half bottle of it.

Miss Vebri herself, found a bottle of soya bean milk by The Thes (Sadly Neli wasn't there, long time no see her) quite interesting to be bought. It turned out that some people were taping for television program. She was caught buying it from Jefri The. The tv lady asked her to act again, now in front of camera, repeating the buying process. I can't hold my giggle when i saw both of them were repeating exactly the same conversation that they had before ;)).

Ubud Organic Market. Every Saturday 9am-2pm at Piza Bagus and Wednesday, same hour, at Arma Museum.

Oh, anyway, I just found out that (my favourite) peanut are actually contain a lot of fat! Aaaaaargh...!

Tidak ada komentar: